search best display pictures here eg. dp for girls

0
“You’re not alone I’ll listen till your tears give out You’re safe and sound I swear that I won’t let you down What’s hurting you I, I feel it too I mean it when I say When you cry, I cry with you” 

Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble.” 

Words are easy, like the wind, but a faithful friend is hard to find.” 


Difference between friends and best friends: A friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, “You will die in seven days.”” 
1. A smile is a sign of joy, a hug is a sign of love, a laugh is a sign of happiness and a friend like me… well …that’s a sign of good taste. 
2. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.” 
3. A strong friendship doesn’t always need daily conversation or togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part. 
4. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate”
5. Sometimes in life, you find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just be being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop; someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. 
6. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” 
7. Dear best friends, always remember that when you fall, I’ll pick you up. But just after I finish laughing. 
8. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” 
9. Friendships that have stood not only the test of time, but the test of change are surely best. 
10. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” 
11. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirit needs a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace. And make the whole world we live in a better and happier place. 
12. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” 
13.  So here’s to… the crap we talk, the guys we stalk, the way we shop, laughs we can’t stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that could kill, we’ll stay together, because we’re best friends forever!
14. “Why did you do all this for me?’ he asked. ‘I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you.’ ‘You have been my friend,’ replied Charlotte. ‘That in itself is a tremendous thing.” 
15. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” 
16. True friends are like mornings, you can’t have them the whole day but you can be sure, they will be there when you wake up tomorrow, next year and forever!! 
17. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” 
18. Friendship is a natural feelings.Sometimes in life you find a person who is very special to you and is more important for you as compared to your family and other person and relatives.This is very special feeling.You can share your every time with your friend and spend most moments of your life with your friends.
19. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” 
20. A true friend is a friend who share your feelings and save you from dangers of life and motivate you and helps you to come out of fear and danger.But  a false friend makes you sad and if you are very close to him that it may take time to forget a friends.Once yo find a ture friend don’t let him go any where in life without you.
21. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” 





http://38.media.tumblr.com/c9b7b504d39d6e24229aff38470c31b1/tumblr_n8q7uoKJd11tors65o1_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/d867a7b69284819f46b5bf265bebdc01/tumblr_n97x29NfY61t4e125o1_1280.jpg
Photo Credit : tumblr.com

Post a Comment

 
Top